Scener is always changing! Below is a list of current issues we are working to fix. If you have encountered one of these, or think you have found a new one. Feel free to scroll down and check out the best way to contact us!
- Disney+ Hotstar is currently incompatible with Scener
- Unable to enable camera
- Inability to select a streaming service
Thank you for using Scener! Scener lets you synchronize your viewing and interact with others while using the same streaming services you know and love.
Here you can find useful tips and guidance for making the most of our Virtual Movie Theater!
The first thing you should try whenever you encounter an issue is closing tabs and apps you are not using, or reloading Chrome. Scener can be relatively intensive on your computer, as it combines streaming shows with video chat.
Before you begin, check out how to make sure you are running the latest version of Google Chrome here!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Getting Started
- What streaming services are available?
- What are the requirements for Funimation?
- Difference between public and private theaters?
- My audio or video isn’t working
- It’s not in sync!
- Using Scener with a firewall
- Can I use a VPN with Scener?
- What extensions work with Scener?
If you were unable to find a solution please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about what went wrong. Some helpful details to include would be:
- Operating system
- What version of Chrome are you using?
- What streaming service were you trying to use.
- Chrome extensions or VPNs you are using
- Screenshots of the page you are experiencing issues in.
- The steps leading up to the issue.