Scener is always changing! Below is a list of current issues we are working to fix. If you have encountered one of these, or think you have found a new one. Feel free to scroll down and check out the best way to contact us!
- Issues with guests syncing to the host in Disney+
Thank you for using Scener! Scener lets you synchronize your viewing and interact with others while using the following streaming services:
- Prime Video
- HBO Max
- Hulu (premium only)
Here you can find useful tips and guidance for making the most of our Virtual Movie Theater!
The first thing you should try whenever you encounter an issue is closing tabs and apps you are not using, or reloading Chrome. Scener can be relatively intensive on your computer, as it combines streaming shows with video chat.
Before you begin, check out how to make sure you are running the latest version of Google Chrome here!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Getting Started
- Does everyone need a subscription?
- How does the theater work?
- Difference between public and private theaters?
- My audio or video isn’t working!
- It’s not in sync!
- Why is my firewall declaring Scener as unsafe?
- Connection Issues?
- Can I use a VPN with Scener?
- What extensions work with Scener?
If you were unable to find a solution please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about what went wrong. Some helpful details to include would be:
- Operating system
- What version of Chrome are you using?
- What streaming service you were trying to use.
- Are you located in the US?
- Chrome extensions or VPNs you are using
- Screenshots of the page you are experiencing issues in.
- The steps leading up to the issue.