What is Scener?
Here at Scener, we have developed an app that allows you to add sync and chat to Netflix, so you can watch your favorite shows and movies together, no matter where you are.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for UW’s most passionate binge-watchers to join our team. If you are the first of your friends to rip through new Netflix shows, we’re looking for you! If you love to dissect shows, discuss endings, and predict where shows will go next – we’re looking for you!
What’s the gig?
- Help lead our digital grassroots campaign to spread the word about Scener at UW
- Utilize social media and word-of-mouth to raise awareness, and gather product feedback
- We will have weekly hour-long meetings at our Seattle office to discuss findings, strategize for the coming week, and brainstorm growth tactics.
- Full-time undergraduate student at University of Washington
- Ages: 18-22
- Friendly, driven, and passionate about entertainment and/or the tech industry
- Frequent Netflix viewing habit (3+ hours per week), and a firm finger on the pulse of trending and upcoming Netflix content.
- Strong understanding of Twitter and Instagram and active social media usage habits
- 3 – 8 hours per week (1 hour in our offices, the rest at home on your own time)
- $15/hour with a weekly cap of 10 hours
Get in touch:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief write-up about yourself.
- A bit about yourself
- College major
- Social clubs or groups you are involved in
- Links to social media pages